Episode 74: Debunking Common SEO Myths
SEO confuses a lot of people. In this week’s episode, Jon and Ryan tackle three big SEO myths that frequently come up when they’re talking to prospects and clients.
They also discuss brand voice, compounding effects, domain authority, and site traffic.
Listen to the full episode if you want to learn:
- Why small brands and startups should still invest in SEO
- Why SEO is like growing your own apple tree
- How SEO is different from paid search
- What the minimum budget for SEO is
- Why you still need SEO even when you have a SaaS platform
- Why not all traffic is equal
If you have questions, ideas, or feedback to share, hit us up on Twitter. We're @jonmacdonald and @ryangarrow.