With the explosion of direct-to-consumer online retailers, things have been heating up in the ecommerce industry. The differentiators of yesterday have become table stakes for modern brands – those that want to defend their position or gain market share will need to level up from foundational practices to advanced tactics.
In this episode, Ryan and Jon talk about Jon's second book, Opting In To Optimization and review some of the key concepts that are covered inside. The book condenses more than a decade of experience optimizing sites for some of the world's most recognizable brands into a tight, actionable playbook you can read in a week.
Listen to the full episode if you want to learn:
- How to build a culture of optimization inside your brand
- How to better undersand your customer's needs and challenges
- How to use psychology and research-driven design to convert more visitors into buyers
- How to protect your profit margin while chasing ambitious growth goals
- How to convert run-of-the-mill customers into raving fans