For many brands, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a lot like eating right and exercising regularly. You know that you SHOULD be doing it. You know that it has lots of benefits over the long term. But it's still difficult to find the time to make it happen on a regular basis.
In this episode, Ryan and Jon talk about when brands should start taking SEO seriously, as well as what they should be doing to make the most out of their efforts and what they can expect to get as a return on their investment.
Listen to the full episode if you want to learn:
- Why most brands (understandably) start with paid search instead of SEO
- When (and why) brands should start giving more attention to SEO
- How do stand up a high-performing SEO practice the right way
- How to find an external service provider you can trust
- Why SEO is a smart investment for your business